You are about to be introduced to what I believe is the most effective MUSCLE BUILDING weight training program on the planet.
If you’re not currently up to speed with THT training, spend the 5 minutes necessary to read this article in full.
Your breakthrough is finally here!
You will build MAXIMUM muscle in MINIMUM time with THT training.
Here’s the deal; you’ll get:
- Unprecedented gains in lean muscle
- Increased strength and power!
- The Key exercises for explosive growth
- Workouts that average 30-40 minutes only
A big promise, I know. Go check out some of the people that have truly excelled with this training approach.
In order to explain exactly what THT is, let’s take a look at the features of the program.
The THT Weight Training Routine Principles
(1) Pursue Progressive Overload ALWAYS. The most fundamental of them my friends. If you aren’t increasing either reps or weight week on week, you aren’t growing. No matter what training system you use, Progressive Overload should always be the cornerstone.
(2) Train To Failure Every Set. The necessary maximum muscle stimulation to force adaptation occurs in the last few reps of a set.
Reaching positive failure ensures full muscle fiber recruitment and that the muscle(s) worked are being subjected to 100% of the potential load each set has to offer.
(3) Maximum Recuperation Between Sets. If you don’t allow enough rest between sets you’ll severely restrict the amount of overload you can place on the intended muscle in successive sets.
Studies show that breaks of 2 – 3 minutes allow for maximum performance in successive sets but longer rest periods offer no further advantage. This means that you achieve MAXIMUM results with breaks that last 2 – 3 minutes long.
(4) Train In Cycles. Keep results coming by training in cycles. In THT we train in 10 week cycles before taking a break.
(5) Deliberate Deconditioning. In order to maximize muscle gains you need to take a well deserved break every now and then. This has both psychological and physiological benefits. Take 1 week off at the end of each 10 week cycle.
(6) Train In the Various Growth-Stimulating Rep Ranges. THT involves cycles of 6-8 reps, 7-10 reps, and 8-12 reps. These are all truly ANABOLIC rep ranges that will literally FORCE your muscles to grow.
(7) Progress In SMALL Increments. Increasing the load you lift is the crux of Progressive Overload. BUT, it is important that you increase the load in small increments to ensure you KEEP progressing indefinitely and avoid plateaus.
(8) Train For 1 Hour Max. Limiting the release of catabolic hormones is crucial for us naturals. There is a point of diminishing returns in bodybuilding. Maximize muscle stimulation in minimum time, then get OUT of the gym and REST.
So that’s the POWER of THT in a nice, short summary. However, it is NOT the whole program and the points above are discussed in greater detail in my FREE book ‘THT Training ‘. Get your copy now by entering your name and email in the box at the top right of this page or below.
‘The Muscle Hacker’
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)