What is MuscleHack all about?
How can I help you achieve your goals?
This post will detail the MuscleHack philosophy on attaining the body of your dreams.
There are 3 main areas that need to be addressed for optimal bodybuilding results:
- A bodybuilding workout plan that targets hypertrophy above everything else
- The best bulking bodybuilding diet – adding pounds of new muscle while minimizing fat gains
- The best cutting / six pack abs strategy – stripping fat fast while keep (or gaining) your hard-earned muscle
The Goals of this website are therefore:
- To provide you with the knowledge and skills to allow you to workout as efficiently as possible
- To provide you with everything you need to devise the best possible bodybuilding diet.
- To detail the best possible, no-nonsense strategy for stripping fat from your body and building amazing abs for a sexy six-pack.
Some Core Beliefs of the Muscle Hacker
- Long workouts are stupid and counter-productive for natural bodybuilders.
- Eating low carb is the single best way to get your body to burn fat.
- Low fat diets are unhealthy for most people and will cause you to lose muscle
- A great bodybuilding diet will allow you to add slabs of new muscle without adding slabs of fat. This can be done with either a carb-cycling diet or a 40/30/30 approach based on low Glycemic-Load carbohydrates.
- Carbohydrates are central to the process of fat-storage, not dietary fat by itself.
- Carbs can be used to your advantage but must be timed to precision.
- Complicated workout routines are unnecessary, however….
- The form with which you workout is all-important i.e. it’s absolutely critical to use controlled movements when lifting (though a little momentum is fine).
- Most Supplements are expensive rubbish.
- Building Muscle and Losing Fat can be accomplished simultaneously however….
- Separating these goals will allow you to reach each one faster.
- Muscle growth takes precedence over strength increases at MuscleHack.
This site is ever-evolving. New scientific research will continue to reveal new knowledge and as it does, strategies can be updated and improved. Naivety such as believing that everything is already known about nutrition, metabolism and building muscle will stifle progress. We must keep an open mind to new ideas; hypotheses must be tested for merit, not dismissed because of preconceptions.
This is where things get really exciting for me. As a result of keeping an open mind, I have found remarkably effective ways of building muscle in minimum time, losing fat and getting a clearly defined six pack. This is based on current scientifically-validated knowledge. However, the future will bring yet more knowledge, and even better ways to reach our goals. The future is exciting here at MuscleHack! 🙂
The MuscleHack Community
Forums are coming very soon to MuscleHack. This website is soon to become more than an archive of articles, videos and podcasts. We will establish a community where we can share ideas and experiences. I’m determined to keep this a friendly, helpful place where people can find the answers and inspiration they need for many, many years to come. Differing opinions are fine but argumentative, angry or just problematic people will be banned immediately. Don’t you know that ‘Mean People Suck‘ ? If that’s you, go elsewhere.
Anyway, let’s move forward and get excited about the future 🙂
I’m here to help you achieve your goals,
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)
can’t wait for the forums, keep up the great work!
I can’t wait either. See you there,
Great post…It gets me pumped about fitness in general.
Can’t wait for the community to really get started!
I’m working on it 🙂
Amen! Thanks for all your great posts!
🙂 @ Dorian
Excellent article. I love your philosophy of natural bodybuilding and it works so perfectly into my life. Can’t wait for the forums too!
Forums will be slick.
@ Adam & Caveman
Yeah man, can’t wait.
See you there,
cheers Markus! lol thanks for all the information you have helped me so much i couldnt thank you enough man.