Targeted Hypertrophy Training version 6 is here!
I totally believe this way of training to be the best way on the planet for making size gains (hence the “targeted hypertrophy”).
And all these guys who made massive gains are with me!
Even better…today I’m giving absolutely everything away free without having to subscribe to my mailing list. There’s no sign up. The THT workouts, the meal plans, the exercise bank, the logs, all here for free download…no catches.
I usually reserve these freebies for my subscribers. Today it’s all available right here on this page for everyone to grab right now and make gains like never before.
NOTE: Do yourself a huge favor and read the full THT manual. It answers everything and is the way to take your training to the next level!
Here’s a video I made opening the THT manual on a mobile device, to show you how to save it to your device. It’s a good idea to save it to your dropbox account if you have one.
NOTE: The links in the books will not work if you are viewing on the Kindle app. Reading with a PDF reader app like Adobe reader works best.
Everything for free. Just click the links below:
- Full T.H.T. Training Manual: CLICK HERE to download
- T.H.T. Exercise Bank (list of substitute exercises): CLICK HERE to download
- T.H.T. Quick-Start Infographic (quick visual way to get started): CLICK HERE to download
- T.H.T. Workout logs [zip file. Unzipped version is below] (Excel/Openoffice format): CLICK HERE to download
- MuscleHack Free Bodybuilding Meal Plans: CLICK HERE to download
- And don’t forget the free MuscleHack App. Just go to the Play or App store and search for MuscleHack. Alternatively, here are direct links: Google Play | App Store
If using a mobile device/tablet, ensure that you have a free PDF reader app installed like ‘Adobe Reader’ app.
Download the best workout for building #muscle here. 100% free. No sign-up. Click To Tweet
NOTE: This workout itself has not changed from the last version (v5.4). It doesn’t need to. I have made the file itself easier to view on a mobile device with larger text and smaller margins. Also, I’m putting all the freebies together in one place. So that is the reason for this new release.
THT WORKOUT LOGS INFO (scroll down for unzipped files)
(1) They are in OpenOffice format. This is so that everyone, no matter what operating system they use, can access the logs. Also, OpenOffice is free for everyone. Download Openoffice Here. (Microsoft Office Excel will also open these files).
(2) The folder is zipped. Your computer probably can already unzip compressed folders. If not, download free unzipping software here.
NOTE: Please pay attention to the tabs at the bottom of each file to get access to the workouts for each day of the week…
To download individual workout log files (not a zipped file), click below:
Click: THT 3-Day Full-Body Workout in the 8-12 Rep Range
Click: THT 3-Day Full-Body Workout in the 6-8 Rep Range
Click: THT 5-Day Split Workout in the 8-12 Rep Range
Click: THT 5-Day Split Workout in the 6-8 Rep Range
**iPad/iPhone users. You can either:
(1) Download with a mac or PC, drag the file into iTunes, sync your device, and then the book will appear in iBooks to read. Or…
(2) Click the files links above. The book, in PDF format, will now be visible in your web browser. If you tap the screen, you will see a dark gray bar at the top of the page showing the file name and you will also see a button in the top right corner that says “Open in…” press that button and the iPad will give you a choice of which apps on your iPad you can save the file in. I suggest you press the “Open in iBooks” or “Open in Kindle” buttons and the book will be visible in that app.
If you have any questions, just ask me below. If you need personalized 1-on-1 help from me, consider booking a consultation with me.
And also add me on social media here…
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
Enjoy your awesome new gains!
P.S. Want easy high-protein recipes? With easy-to-make protein-packed recipes to fuel your muscle growth, MuscleHack Buff Baking makes eating healthy feel like a cheat meal. There’s pancakes, peanut butter cookies, ice cream, “strong man’s” sausage bake, chocolate cake, “popcorn” chicken and many more! Check it out here.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)
Excited! Downloaded! I didn’t know about the meal plans before. Can’t wait to start!
I’ll be starting the 3-day full body on Mon 30th Dec. Thanks Mark!
Hey Marck let me ask you something about the new THT(6version).Do you think that i could do a vertical pull moviment such as pull ups or Lats Pulldown mch? I didn’t see any vertical moviment for back(there is a vertical push the OHP) Do you advice to do 2 sets in 8-12 rep range?Thanks
@Andre Silva. Both those exercises are part of THT training. Please download the Exercise Bank file above and read the instructions at the top. You’ll see those exercises listed in the biceps and back sections.
Thanks a lot. Remember you said it’s fine to have workout longer than 45 minutes as long as Iwe have enough rest, but isn’t that a lot research shows that after 45 minutes of workout, testosterone begin to return to baseline, and cortisol begins to release which is harmful to muscle growth. And I want to know your opinion for which one’s better for abs emg weighted reverse crunch vs weighted decline crunch, and also for intermittent fasting 🙂
@Chok. No there is no research, just bioscience. You need catabolism to stimulate anabolism. A workout is a catabolic activity. It’s supposed to be. You can’t stimulate a muscle to grow without first breaking it down. Catabolism is not a dirty word. It’s necessary.
Do weighted reverse crunches.
I have no concrete opinion on IF. If it fits your lifestyle, OK.