You can make this recipe in less than 30 seconds and…
It has over 30g of protein in it?
I made a quick video. Watch this…
I’m on vine here if you want to follow me 🙂
- Tub of cottage cheese
- Apple (use apple divider to save time)
- Pour whole tub of cottage cheese into a bowl
- Divide apple (cut up smaller if you wish)
- Add a few teaspoons of stevia
Where I come from, cottage cheese comes in 300g/10 oz tubs, which gives about 32g protein.
This might be a good breakfast choice as people usually are most pressed for time first thing in the morning.
By the way, this is just 1 little idea from my Buff Baking book.
Also, here are the quality whey proteins I recommend:
(1) US – Optimum Nutrition Whey
(2) Europe – Impact Whey from MyProtein
Enjoy Your Meal!
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)