Here’s a simple yet delicious chicken curry recipe that’ll fit nicely into the low-carb portion of your bodybuilding lifestyle.
Note: You can actually make this into coconut chicken curry by sprinkling in some desiccated coconut while cooking.
Chicken Curry Ingredients
- 1/2 pound Boneless Raw Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 can (7 ounces) Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine (or just water if you don’t want to consume wine)
- 1 level tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup cream
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add your chicken until the ‘pinkness’ is gone
- Now add the tomatoes, broth, wine (water) and curry powder
- Bring it all to the boil, then reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes (the mixture will reduce in size)
- Now add your cream and simmer for a further 5 minutes. This thickens up the sauce 🙂
I like easy recipes.
If there’s more than 10 ingredients or it takes longer than 30 minutes to prepare, I’m unlikely to make it. I promise that all recipes here at MuscleHack will serve to simplify your life and also make it a little more delicious & healthy.
Another great recipe inspired by the TNT Diet
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)