Here’s a simple yet delicious chicken curry recipe that’ll fit nicely into the low-carb portion of your bodybuilding lifestyle.
Note: You can actually make this into coconut chicken curry by sprinkling in some desiccated coconut while cooking.
Chicken Curry Ingredients
- 1/2 pound Boneless Raw Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 can (7 ounces) Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine (or just water if you don’t want to consume wine)
- 1 level tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup cream
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add your chicken until the ‘pinkness’ is gone
- Now add the tomatoes, broth, wine (water) and curry powder
- Bring it all to the boil, then reduce heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes (the mixture will reduce in size)
- Now add your cream and simmer for a further 5 minutes. This thickens up the sauce 🙂
I like easy recipes.
If there’s more than 10 ingredients or it takes longer than 30 minutes to prepare, I’m unlikely to make it. I promise that all recipes here at MuscleHack will serve to simplify your life and also make it a little more delicious & healthy.
Another great recipe inspired by the TNT Diet
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)
Mmmm, sounds both lovely and low-carb. What time is dinner? 😉
Tried this recipe last night. It was incredible! Who knew that eating healthy (or even that eating chicken) could taste this good? Thanks for posting this.
David, have you tried the taco salad recipe as well? Dear God it’s beautiful!
Enjoy the recipes,
Do you think it would be safe carb-wise to use coconut milk instead of cream? Or instead of the wine?
I just skip the wine. Cream is great but coconut milk would be an ok replacement. It will be slightly higher in carbs and not as thick – stick with cream if you can.
Not just a low carb meal – but one of the best curries ive ever had! my girlfriend made it yesterday and she had it with rice – that didnt bother me, the meat and sauce alone was great! great recipe marko!
hope to see the recipes for the beef kebab and jelly and cream soon pal.
keep ‘er country
cream definately not low carb.. what kind of cream exactly? and olive oil… really? thats adding fat!