The Fat Head movie can now be watched online for free!
I first saw this documentary a few years ago shortly after it was released.
It’s kind of a documentary follow-up to ‘Supersize Me‘ by Morgan Spurlock, with very different conclusions.
I’ve used clips from the movie several times in previous articles in relation to:
(1) How insulin stores fat
(2) How the idea that saturated fat causes heart disease came about and why it’s wrong
Here are points from the Amazon.com review of the movie:
- The obesity epidemic has been wildly exaggerated by the CDC.
- People the government classifies as overweight have longer lifespans than people classified as normal weight.
- Having low cholesterol is unhealthy and is linked to cancer, stroke and suicide.
- Low fat diets can lead to depression and type II diabetes.
- The food police, who are now suing restaurants for frying food in hydrogenated oils, harassed the restaurants into switching to those oils 20 years ago.
- Saturated fat doesn’t cause heart disease the research was manipulated from the very beginning but sugars, starches and processed vegetable oils do.
Click below to watch. If it won’t play, you need to sign into your YouTube account first.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)