I’m very pleased to announce the beta version of the NEW MuscleHack App is here for you to download.
The point is to get feedback, both positive and negative, in order to improve the app before it launches in the Google Play store.
So….test, test, test! The developer (Cedric) and I need your input!
I’ve created a facebook page for you to do this. You can talk to us both at:
Current tabs are:
- Workouts (needs the most testing)
- THT Book
The app will create a shortcut to your current workout at the front on the Workout tab. So if you’re on Week 3 of ‘THT Volume 8-12 Reps‘, you can go straight to this page from the front of the workout section to save you having to navigate a few screens to get there.
When a set is complete, it will turn blue. When a workout is complete, it will turn blue.
Each set of every workout includes the results of previous best for that set, so you always know what you have to beat. I love this feature 🙂
Record how many reps you got after each set and click ‘Rest’ so that the timer will begin to count down to your next set. All set rests are defaulted to 2 or 3 minutes (you can customize this if you wish).
A sound will prompt you to begin your next set.
Also, you should receive a notification any time a new article is published here. So please test that for us also.
- To install the application, click the download link below.
- Extract the folder inside called MuscleHack_v0.7
- Transfer this folder onto your mobile phone sd card.
- On your phone you should have a ‘My Files’ folder or something similar. In there, go to the folder MuscleHack_v0.7 folder and inside click ‘MuscleHack.apk’ to install. (If a message comes up about the danger of installing an app outside of the Play store, go ahead and allow it. It’s safe; trust me).
- Then your app will appear for you to open and use.
NOTE: This is only a beta phase version tested on android 2.2 and 4.2 only. We need new users to test it on other android devices before putting it in the Google Play store. Leave your feedback with us at MuscleHack For Android and don’t forget to mention your android version/device as well.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)