If you want bigger arms, watch this video!
Remember, the triceps take up 2/3rds of your arms. The biceps 1/3rd. So you really need to work those tri’s effectively for thick, muscular arms.
Decline Tricep Extensions fit the bill extremely well!
I’m doing these with different form now than I used to.
“Constant Tension” on the intended muscle throughout the whole set has been a big focus for me over the last year or so.
So I shot a video demonstrating my current form. Check it out…
NOTE: I am using an EZ/Curl bar for this movement as I find it more comfortable than a straight bar. You want to be grabbing the curl bar in the most comfortable position possible. For me, that’s a narrow grip like so…
IMPORTANT TIPS – PLEASE READ
* The starting position is the bar just slightly above the forehead, but not touching it. Lower to this position, too.
* The decline position is imperative! Decline tricep extensions have been shown in electromyography (EMG) tests to recruit more muscle fibers than flat extensions. The angle does not need to be steep. My bench only declines to about 35 degrees or so.
* Push the bar up but DO NOT lock out. Locking out will take tension OFF the triceps and reduce muscle fiber recruitment.
* Now lower under full muscular control. Do not drop the weight. Again, this helps maximize muscle fiber recruitment.
* As always, take it to failure between 8 and 12 reps or 6-8 reps depending on which THT training cycle you are on.
If you are serious about building muscle, get the whole THT program today. It’s free.
You will experience UNPRECEDENTED gains in muscle size and strength. Why? Because it’s scientifically based. As such it can TRIGGER explosive new growth in muscle tissue!
Be LIGHT-YEARS ahead of 99% of the guys at the gym. Building muscle is a science…and now you can know it!
My promise is simply this: You will experience better gains than ANYTHING you’ve ever tried before in your life. And it won’t cost you a penny – not now, not ever! THT will always be free. So you’ve nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
If you guys have any questions, just go ahead and ask.
As Always…Train With Intensity!
P.S. Want bigger arms in a ridiculously short period of time? My “guinea pigs” tested a “super-intense” rotuine I developed to trigger rapid gains in arm size. The results were crazy.
It’s all about a MASSIVE jump in intensity – beyond anything you’ve ever experienced. You could gain up to an inch in 7 days. Hear testimonials from guys here.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)