If you are looking for the most delicious mashed cauliflower recipe, you’ve come to the right place!
The ingredients are simple:
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 x tablespoon butter
- Grated Parmesan
It’s low carb, it’s healthy, and makes a great addition to your meat for a main meal. This recipe is often used by low-carbers as a replacement to mashed potato, but seriously, this is MUCH tastier! So far, I’ve had it every night this week.
How To Make Mashed Cauliflower
(1) Cut your cauliflower into florets
(2) Put into a steamer and steam for 25 minutes (until very soft)
(3) Remove from the steamer and put on a plate
(4) Take a tablespoon of butter and mash it up with the cauliflower
(5) Now salt the mixture to taste. I find it’s better to salt it in its ‘spread-out’ state
(6) Now sprinkle on your grated parmesan
Mashed potatoes? Smashed Shmoshamtoes! I’ll take mashed cauli any day!
Quick shout out to the reader who first clued me in to the parmesan addition! I can’t remember who it was but if it was you, comment below and I’ll edit the post to give you the credit.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)