This website turned 1 year old on 1st November 2008.
It’s been a great year and the site keeps improving and growing in popularity. MuscleHack has about 6500 subscribers at this time – that’s great for such a young blog, and beyond what I thought could be accomplished when I first started.
The plans I had for my first year were as follows:
- Create a free book and give it away
- Write quality content frequently to build popularity
- Finish writing ‘Total Six Pack Abs’ (I had already started it before this blog came along)
- Start a forum to allow a community to flourish
It’s pretty much ‘mission accomplished’ for this first year. I’m proud to be able to say that because I have worked a full-time job throughout the whole time, getting up between 5am and 6am in the morning, starting work at 7am and getting home for 4pm.
I then cook my meal, workout, then get back to work on MuscleHack. Yes my family life has probably suffered a little as a result – I have spent a whole year of my life like this. I do think it is justified though as it is a temporary sacrifice – as time progresses I can cut down my job hours and eventually (hopefully) do this for a living. I will therefore work from home and set my working hours around my family life and not the other way around. Anyway, I keep my weekends relatively open (though I do work then too).
So, what are my plans for the next year?
- Keep writing frequent, quality content
- Continually update and improve Total Anabolism and Total Six Pack Abs
- Write guest posts at popular sites. My latest venture is as an author for the most popular bodybuilding site on the net – bodybuilding.com – check it out!
- Start a 1 on 1 Online Coaching Program (if there is a demand for it). I will develop a tailor-fitted exercise and diet program for you and help you develop your goals. We’ll then be in regular contact, as regular as you like, to ensure everything is going according to plan. No stone left unturned, NOTHING left to chance. You will be given a private email address to contact me on, a private forum and a free copy of ‘Total Six Pack Abs‘ for signing up. There will be more features added as I take more time to plan this out.
- A Training DVD or downloadable program that you can watch on your computer. I’d love to do this as I could go in-depth into EVERYTHING and let you see how I train first-hand.
The last 2 points are not set in stone. They may or may not come to pass depending on demand, time constraints and any equipment/facilities needed to make them happen.
As always, I remain open to your suggestions for the future.
Next year promises to be bigger and better than the last! And lastly, this site is NOTHING without you. I thank you all for the success MuscleHack has achieved.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)