I always enjoy helping you guys actually live your anabolic lifestyle. So here’s another delicious yet easy recipe that you can start using straight away. This one’s a beef chilli recipe.
Cooking time including preparation is only 15-20 mins maximum.
It packs a lot of protein and is low in carbs!
Beef Chilli Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 ounces ground beef/mince
- 1/4 of a bell pepper chopped up
- 7 ounces/200 grams of chopped tomatoes (you buy diced tomatoes in a can at the store)
- 1/2 cup water (4 fl. oz.)
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 grams chilli powder/1.5 teaspoons, or more if you want it hot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and brown the beef
- Now add the diced tomato, peppers, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, water, salt and chilli powder
- Stir and bring this to the boil for 3 minutes
- Now turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, 10 if you think the sauce isn’t thick enough
Now stick it all on a plate and throw on your grated cheese. Voila! Easy and so delicious. There are about 7 or 8 grams of net carbs in this whole recipe 🙂
image credit: emmagambol
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)