Back in August I wrote an article about the future of THT.
I asked whether or not you thought I should release a new THT version every 10 weeks with a new workout. This is opposed to you guys going to the Exercise Bank and making your own switches.
The response was in the affirmative. However…
I’ve now decided against that idea, guys. But I think the solution is even better.
You see, I’d have to:
- Create the new workouts
- Create new workout logs
- Re-write the exercise sections in the book
- Save, convert, zip, and upload these to my server for you to download
- Then write an article and send an email blast out
This is time that could be better spent on creating fresh new content for the site.
So. Here’s what’s going to happen…
The next update include the Exercise Bank as a download in a new “package” deal. So the package you will download will include these files:
- THT Book
- Workout Logs
- Tools File (Calorie & Protein Calculator software, Rep Range Calculator software, link to download the mobile app)
- Exercise Bank (with examples of how to successfully make the changes every 10 weeks so you can’t go wrong)
The new THT package will hit virtual shelves early December 2013. As always, it’s FREE.
In fact, the best way you can pay me is just by doing it. Use it, change your body, and then let me know about your success.
I get ENORMOUS satisfaction out of helping people change their lives; that’s the only payment I ask for.
Comments? Feedback? Suggestions? Let me know below.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)