If you want to build muscle in the shortest amount of time, you’re going to want to train the THT way!
Let me state this upfront;
I believe THT is the BEST workout routine for specifically targeting muscle growth!
You might say I’m biased since I created it. My response is, “Try it”. Do it exactly as described and give it your ALL – you’ll see!
The workout routine is called, ‘Targeted Hypertrophy Training‘. If you’re a regular bodybuilder and you’re no longer getting the results you once did, I’ll bet that your progress halted once you did one or more of the following:
- You listened to some gym rat who carries more fat than muscle
- You mistakenly took advice from some rag of a magazine that contains more ads than articles
- You copied a roid-user’s routine thinking that you’d get similar results.
Whatever your story is, now is the time to come back to sanity.
Working with 100% intensity and ensuring progressive overload every workout is THE way to pack on new slabs of muscle.
This plan is based on the fundamental principles of muscle-building. There are no gimmicks, no tricks. Just the dependable science of bodybuilding that produces rapid and consistent results.
At the very core of this workout routine is the principle of Progressive Overload.
I can’t stress ‘progressive overload’ enough. Any routine will work to a degree if it adheres to this principle. However, THT combines Progressive Overload with other muscle-building strategies to synergistically accelerate growth!
So, how exactly do you progressively overload a muscle? When specifically training for muscle growth, there are 2 main ways:
(1) Increase the weight you lift on a given exercise over time
e.g. going from lifting 60lbs on a barbell curl, to 80 lbs
over the course of a couple of months.
(2) Increase the amount of reps you perform on a given
exercise over time e.g. going from performing 8 reps to
‘positive failure’ (more on that later) with a 60lb barbell
curl, to performing 12 reps to positive failure with a 60lb
barbell over the course of a couple of weeks.
The body is an ADAPTATION machine. Give it a reason to grow and it WILL; don’t and it won’t. THT training provides that reason powerfully!
Please remember the 2 points above; they are critical to your success.
Others may advise you that you should take shorter breaks between sets as a form of progressive overload, but this is unwise. This workout utilizes an optimal rest period to allow MAXIMUM performance in every set. We’ll delve into that shortly.
The T.H.T. 2.0 Principles Overview
Here are the main principles of THT 2.0 laid bare:
- Maximum Muscle Growth Stimulation by working to ‘Positive Failure’
- Training That Targets Hypertrophy (Growth) – you’ll leave the body no choice but to grow!
- Specifically Targeting Progressive Overload
- Maximum Recuperation between sets
- De-conditioning – A planned week off to ensure long-term success
- Workout Cycles & Variations allowing you to plan months into the future and ensure continuous gains
- Optimum Workout Duration – Learn to Train Intelligently
- Minimizing Catabolism (muscle breakdown)
- Optimum Reps for Muscle Growth
- Maximum Intensity
- Overcome plateaus
- and much more….
We’ve already covered the most fundamental of all of the above which is Progressive Overload.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)