Would you like to pack on muscle mass but still stay lean all year round, too?
It’s possible. Actually, it’s not just possible, but VERY do-able.
I do it. And how do you think all those fitness models stay so lean all year round?
By the way, if you are serious about building slabs of muscle and still haven’t downloaded free THT training yet, do so below now. It’ll be the best move you ever make…
Anyone that says that this type of thing is impossible is simply ignoring reality.
The old way of bulking and adding pounds of fat is totally unnecessary and just a really dumb idea.
If you take the old traditional approach, you then have to cut for months to lose all that fat and be miserable in the process. And just think…this is all needless. It’s ineffective and based on misconceptions and falsehoods.
So here’s the deal…
In order to have a six-pack, you need to have a body fat percentage of 10% or less (for women that’s around 17% or less).
[tweetthis]To have a 6pack you need to have a body fat % of 10% or less (women around 17% or less)[/tweetthis]
So I will assume for this article that you would like to stay somewhere around this mark throughout the whole year.
I will also assume that you will still like to have cheat meals and enjoy all those unhealthy foods that most people think are permanently off-limits when you want to stay lean all year round. I personally have 2 cheat meals a week and eat whatever I want.
HOW TO DO IT STEP BY STEP
Here’s what you will do step by step…
(1) Decide on an upper limit of bodyfat that you’d be happy with i.e. a body fat percentage that will become your new “acceptable fattest level”. For example, you do not ever want to go over 11% body fat all year round.
Let’s say you are at 8% (or anything below 11%). This means that for the whole year you are comfortable with letting your fat levels fluctuate between 8 and 11 – no problemo.
(2) This is your new RANGE that you are committed to keeping permanently – 8%-11% for the rest of your life.
(3) In order to stay on top of this, you’ll need to measure your body fat. In my opinion, a weekly measurement is too much and unnecessary. Once every 2 weeks is good. You can use the calculator in the sidebar of this site to help, or buy a cheap pair of calipers.
(4) Now all you have to do is watch that bodyfat percentage every 2 weeks. You are currently at 8%. If you ever hit 11%, you know it’s time to cut for perhaps a week or 2.
(5) When cutting, we always lose most of our fat in those early weeks, so I promise you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy that fat comes off and you are back under 10% again.
- So you’ve got your new acceptable range of body fat.
- When you hit that upper limit, you cut for a short period to dip under 10% again.
- Simple. Easy. You stay lean all year. And you still get to eat all those forbidden foods (as designated cheat times).
It’s no big mystery and no special, weird, or expensive supplements are required.
NOTE: You can make the whole thing easier by not overeating by too much in the first place. Bodybuilding orthodoxy would have you eat 500 extra Calories or more above maintenance per day to build muscle. This just makes people fat, not muscular. Which explains why these “bulking” guys always get fat. Eat 200-300 Calories above maintenance. Use my free handy calculator here to calculate your calorie and protein requirements for the day 😀
Now this is all well and good if you are already fairly lean. If not, you need to go on a dedicated cut. My cutting program ‘Total Six Pack Abs‘ will take care of this for you.
You’ll still be training your whole body as normal on TSPA and making gains in the gym. But you’ll be torching off fat fast at the same time – with minimal hunger!
Look at the results others have achieved so far on TSPA. By the way, when you buy through the Clickbank Buy Button, there is a full 8-week no quibble money-back guarantee – that’s how confident I am that you will get the best results of your life.
Once you’ve leaned up, you can live the lifestyle I’ve outlined in this post and happily stay lean while building muscle all 12 months of the year 😀
By the way, for those of you who have TSPA, or will be getting the program, when you need to do a short cut to get back under 10%, just use your TSPA Calories and macros to do it. It’s no problem at all. In fact, it’s a breeze!
If you have any questions, please just ask below and I’ll do my best to help you.
Train With Intensity!
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)